Sunless tan is becoming very popular. There are two main reasons for this. Firstly having a good tan has become fashionable and desirable. The second reason is: it is healthier. It is common knowledge that regular exposure to the sun increases the risk of contracting skin cancer.
There are many benefits of sunless tanning. The fact is that more and more people are beginning to take advantage of this tan. Here are just a few benefits:
1. Sunless tan is a great way to get the look that you want when you want it. It is an easy way to get a tan look without running the risk of getting burnt.
2. With sunless tans you can avoid sunburn which can cause skin cancer.
3. Sunless tan is more affordable than ever. Today it is cheaper than ever before.
Sunless Tanning Tips
You can have a glowing tan all year round. Stay out of the sun and give your skin a natural looking tan with a sunless tan. There are several procedure we need to follow when applying tan lotions.
- Before applying sunless tan lotions, don’t forget to shower and exfoliate first. After your shower, apply moisturizer to those drier areas.
- Put on disposable gloves and apply tan lotions full strength or use equal parts of the lotions with body lotion or a sunscreen lotion.
- Go back over drier areas with an old towel to absorb excess tanner.
- Try applying the sunless tan cream to tops of feet with a cosmetic wedge.
- Wear old/loose clothing around the house for about 20 minutes before dressing.
Overall, there are tons of benefits that go along with sunless tan. As soon as you begin to use this process of getting sunless tans you will soon realize all of the benefits that go along with it.