Tanning Bed Supplies
If you own your own residence or commercial tanning bed in your business, one of the top questions always asked are what supplies do I need for my bed.
There are a few things you definitely will need to keep available to maintain and make good use out of your tanning bed. These supplies are as follows:
- Tanning Bed Cleaner – This is mandatory. You should use a surgery wipe down your bed after every use. There are some different name brand cleaners for tanning beds and they are Ultra-Clean, Lucasol, and Australian Gold. Any of these cleaners will work best to sanitize the acrylic and surfaces. Make note that these cleaners come in concentrated form and is going to be mixed as directed. Always spray the mixed cleaner onto the bed surface and let it stand there for roughly a minute before wiping it off.
- Tanning Bed Goggles: These are also a must-have. Your eyelids aren’t enough to protect your eyes from the ultraviolet rays. Goggles provide protection from the ultraviolet light.
- Tanning Bed Pillows: Pillows need to be modified out once the material has started to harden or crack. If the pillows have cracked, you should change them out right away as sweat, lotion and anything else may seep into those cracks where the froth within could begin to mold, etc.
- Novus Scratch Remover: Not completely a prerequisite, but if you have scratched your acrylic this product works wonders.
- Acrylics: The acrylics (the plastic you lie on ) customarily last anywhere from two thousand – 3,000 clock hours. After many uses, you will begin to notice stress cracks typically on the sheet that you lie on. Although these stress cracks aren’t essentially a crack in the acrylic itself, they do absorb sweat, lotion, cleaner, and so on. You will start to note that within the acrylic, these stress cracks begin to get unclean with what they are absorbing. If this starts to happen, the sheet of acrylic is not permitting the same amount of UV light to come through as when the acrylic was brand new. , the performance of the bed may not be the best. You should generally keep spare acrylics in stock.
- Tanning Lotion Applicators – Can’t get your lotion on your back? These applicators make it real straightforward to apply lotion to those tough to reach areas.
- Tanning Bed Stickers – wish to measure how dark you are getting? These stickers come in 15 different designs and are intended for you to place one on your body everytime you tan. As you tan, your body gets darker but the area where the sticker was stays white. These are superb for measuring how dark you are getting after tanning and also how well a lotion performs.